CEOs are busy people to say the least. What are some reasons that they should not forget about recruiting teams?
Listen in on what our panelists have to say.
This event is part of the “Let’s Talk Recruiting” series where a panel of recruiting practitioners get together online and have a conversation on a variety of topics related to corporate recruiting.
|Name & LinkedIn Profile||Group||Title||Company|
|Amanda Mendez||Recruiting NYC||Senior Technical Recruiter||Tapad|
|Bez Rengifo||Recruiting LA||Sr. Manager / Director, People Services (HR Business Partner department)||Loma Linda University Health Care|
|Matthew Liptak||TA Leaders||Director, Talent Acquisition||Aura|
|Stephen Lavergne||TA Leaders||Director of Global Recruiting||Fivetran|
Looking for automated reference checking?
Be sure to check out our group sponsor.
We asked our attendees, “What do you think is a reason that CEO’s should be paying attention to your recruiting team’s efforts?”
Here are their answers:
- As a "service" company, our talent is our most important resource.
- Because recruiting is very crucial to the company growth
- Bringing on the right talent will determine the success of the company
- Business Impact in hiring the right team
- Can't have a strong staff/team/organization without good talent. Without a great recruitment team, you don't have that talent
- CEO should pay attention to the recruiting team's efforts because hiring is intimately influencing company culture with eachhire
- CEO's are essential in strategic hires acceptance when in competitive offer situations
- hiring should be a priority
- Identifying top talent for the future of the company. Cost savings by not spending additional funds to agency.
- it effects employer branding, budgets, D&I, etc...
- It has a direct correlation to the quality of talent.
- it's a strategic initiative
- Metrics that have a bottom line impact on P&L and investor ROI
- Recruiters not only help bring in top talent but they create a brand identity for the org in their interactions with candidates.
- recruiting is the heartbeat and epicenter of an organization
- Recruiting is the key to his/her best assets
- recruiting ties directly to P&L
- TA's shape the org
- Talent is the biggest cost to the business
- The people we hire are the DNA of the company, huge investment and all contribute to the bottom line.
- the right IT Talent can drive your organizations revenue
- They should actively participate in the TA strategy and their leaders will follow
- To bring in strong talent and build a world class organization. A company is what a company is because of it's people.
- To remember the "why" CEO's often get so busy they forget. Recruiters have great stories about candidates who are hired
Some of the attendees…
|Name & LinkedIn Profile||Group||Title||Company|
|Dan Baker||Recruiting Atlanta||Senior Corporate Recruiter||Healthstat|
|JENNIFER ONEIL||Recruiting Boston||Talent Acquisition Manager||Forward Financing (previous)|
|Koli Donohue||Recruiting Chicago||Manager||Stillwater Architecture, LLC|
|Lisa Wrezel||Recruiting Chicago||Talent Acquisition Lead||Centric Consulting|
|Trista Jones||Recruiting Chicago||Senior Manager Talent Acquisition||Lawson Products|
|Jeanette Young||Recruiting Chicago||Director Talent Acquisition||EN Engineering|
|Timothy Koirtyohann||Recruiting Dallas||Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager - Strategic Initiatives||Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.|
|Rachel Meyer||Recruiting Denver||CEO||Raystar Partners|
|Susan Collins||Recruiting Houston||Director, Talent Acquisition - Stores & Employer Branding||Talbots|
|Vira Garcia||Recruiting Houston||Director of Recruiting||vcfo|
|Khadija Washington||Recruiting Houston||Senior Recruiter||Southwest Airlines|
|Lance Hunsicker||Recruiting LA||Executive Recruiter||Parsons Corporation|
|Becky Gramenz||Recruiting Minneapolis||Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist||Looking for Work|
|Moe Karimi||Recruiting Minneapolis||Talent Acquisition Manager/Recruiter||Proozy|
|Disha Salgia||Recruiting Seattle||Recruiter - Sales & Marketing||ExtraHop|
|Marita Arevalo||Recruiting Seattle||Recruiter||Aegis Living|
|Radhika Aggarwal||Recruiting SFBA||Senior Technical Recruiter||Macy's|
|Katie Hoffmeister||Recruiting.Work||Talent Acquisition Recruiter||H&A Architects & Engineers|
|Tracey Saccani||TA Leaders||Head of Talent Acquisition||Air Products|
|Marti Pranger||TA Leaders||Director, Talent Acquisition||Empower Partnerships|
|Khursheed Irani||TA Leaders||Head of Talent Acquisition||cPrime|
|John Capozzi||TA Leaders||Director of Recruiting and Retention||On-Ramps To Careers|
|JoDee Klinker||TA Leaders||Director of Talent Acquisition||Carson Group|
|Chrissy Gibson||TA Leaders||VP/Talent Acquisition Delivery Consultant, Senior||UMB Bank|
|Jeanne Amey||TA Leaders||Vice President Talent Acquisition||PennyMac Loan Services, LLC|
|Dawn Losinger||TA Leaders||Head of Talent Acquisition||Precision BioSciences|
|Rachel Racr||TA Leaders||Field Director of Talent Acquisition||Medical City Healthcare (Formerly HCA North Texas)|
|Rachel Cupples||TA Leaders||Director, Talent Strategy & Partnerships||Recruiter.com|
|Len Syriaque||TA Leaders||VP , Head of Talent Acquisition||iCapital Network|
|Kevin Francis||TA Leaders||Director of Talent Acquisition||Lark Technologies|
|Nancee Martin||TA Leaders||Managing Director Corporate Recruiting||AvAirPros|
|Michael Jin||TA Leaders||Senior Director, Talent Acquisition||AuditBoard|